Got my holiday visa to Australia so now the flights and train rides are booked all the way to Sydney. So excited 🙂
- I’m leaving Norway on the 29th of January to visit my step father and a good friend in Denmark.
- February 9th I’m going to London and hopefully make some speeches and visit the 101 gang
- February 16th I’m heading for Darwin where I’ll stay 2 weeks before I take The Ghan to go on amazing adventures.
- I’ll get a couple of days in Adelaide where I’m going to see the Kangaroo Island as priority #1 before I’ll take the train with an amazing ride through the Blue Mountains to Sydney.
- So the 9th of March I’ll be back in Sydney and I’m so looking forward to it. I hope to have 1-2 weeks of boot camp and paperwork in Sydney before leaving for New Zealand and if possible ride across USA in June on a ATV to honour my parents who both died of cancer. It’s my hope to make this a charity trip to raise money for cancer research. How I do it I don’t know but today I took a major step towards making my dream a reality.
The last week I’ve sold a lot of stuff because I’ll only pack the most important things to get stored in Denmark and on my trip I only need necessities 🙂
Something weird has happened – I woke up after a really bad night and weird enough I’ve a peace in me that I haven’t had in many years. It’s so lovely and I really hope it’s there to stay.
I’ve had 1,5 week at home after the toxic reaction and my dyspraxia has freaked out because of it in a way I don’t think ever has happened before. Fortunately there’s normally years between getting a toxic reaction and this time it some medication (lucky me I usually don’t use any medication). But right now I can’t hide my dyspraxia because it’s the motor part and somehow I don’t care any more. It’s who I’m and if people can’t love me or just like me for it, there is nothing I can do about it. It’ll come out and people will see it so shit happens and as a mate back from school send me a quote on – Wabi Sabi – I’m just finding the beauty in my imperfection and accepting the natural cycle 😉
I know I’ve amazing people walking beside me like my PT, my surf trainer, “The 101 things to do when you survive”-gang some of my colleagues and friends around the world (and yes I don’t have friends like that here but I’ve friends who are only a phone call or a text away).
So with a little help from some of my dear friends the last days, I’m starting a new chapter of my life which we call Bumblebee girl on mission possible. Mission possible is somehow being allowed to immigrate to Australia.
It will take time because instead of pushing it all, I’ll start working with the flow taking on decision at a time and take one step. Then see where I’m and then take a decision from that perspective. I shouldn’t be surprised if this process actually works faster 😀
I’ve been so desperate to emigrate away from the cold and Norway that it became a fight but it’s should be a positive walk towards making my dreams come though 🙂
Now I’ll wash my face (cried writing this) and then I’ll take a walk because the more I move the faster my body becomes my friend again 🙂
Published on facebook 25-09-15