I’ve experienced so much from I left Darwin and arrived in Sydney and I’ll about it in due time but the internet here is slow so I’d to wait until all my pictures was backed up before beginning to edit with them.
I arrived in Sydney Wednesday and have been busy spending my time with exercising, spending time with Fuzz on Bondi Beach and finding information for my future.
The sun is very strong in the morning so got my first sun burn from the chest and up even with 50+. The bnb I’m living in is so nice and relaxed and I love my butterfly/flower bed.
But! I had to make this post because these last days I’ve had some really amazing experiences:
- Friday I was on the SUP board again and I didn’t fall into the water at all and there were waves = major progress in body control and strength – woo hoo
- yesterday I wanted to buy a juice and it was a cash only place so while I went to an ATM a lady paid for my juice.
- I learned that it’s pretty easy to get a student visa here in Australia, so tomorrow I’m going to Sydney to talk to three schools that teaches academic english. If I’m accepted I’ve a place to stay already.
- I got my new swim suit today and it fits perfectly
- today my flat mate told me to use her spices so I don’t have to buy new ones.
- today I took a day off from boot camp and I’ve been working on my pictures and especially on starting my little side business on redbubbles selling my pictures and designs. Therefore I’m begging for help to spread the word. You don’t have to buy anything but please help me promote my stuff.
- I’ve found three organic shops in Bronte/Bondi where I live and spend most of my time.
Things are lucking a little brighter so I’m very happy and grateful.
Today is the big day – I’m leaving the well known and heading for London. OK – London I know but it’s the first big step in the direction of “OZ”. I’m so ready for my adventure, a warmer climate and most of all smiling and open people. Already now I’m in heaven because people in Denmark are more smiling than norwegians 🙂
Right now I’m sitting in the Airport of Copenhagen (transfer) and waiting on my airplane listening to old danish music. I love the music back from the 50-60’es+80-90’es because it’s happy music (note to ‘self: don’t sing loudly in the airport). Usually when I’m alone in my PJ, cooking this is what I sometimes listen to while singing loudly and dancing around.
I’ve had some amazing days with respectively my bonus father in Copenhagen and my friend Gunhild in the outback of Denmark. When I say outback I mean where pigs ain’t wearing a license plate, the closest neighbour is a couple of cows and the birds has turned around :-D. By the way I can’t hide I’m a red neck because I love it 😉
I had so much luck that I manage to catch up with 3 other friends too – Thank you so much, so wonderful with some girl-power again :-D.
According to my health, I already are experiencing major progress. The weather is better here in Denmark and Gunhild gave me two zone therapy treatments to help my body cleans after the massive adrenal hormone treatment the last weeks in Norway. Beside that massive amounts of good food and rest work wonders too.
One last thing – when I catch a flight I always buy chocolate to the crew – you should try it and see the smiles you get back. It’s addictive and all worth it – just remember to buy a sealed bag with pieces of chocolates packed separately.
Take care guys and live life 🙂
Today I’ll have a quiet day and the only thing I’ve to do is to go to the city to do one little thing, so therefore today my “pro life action” will be to write a message to a handful of cyber friends that has supported my thought the years and thank them for their support. People I haven’t met.