I’ve experienced so much from I left Darwin and arrived in Sydney and I’ll about it in due time but the internet here is slow so I’d to wait until all my pictures was backed up before beginning to edit with them.
I arrived in Sydney Wednesday and have been busy spending my time with exercising, spending time with Fuzz on Bondi Beach and finding information for my future.
The sun is very strong in the morning so got my first sun burn from the chest and up even with 50+. The bnb I’m living in is so nice and relaxed and I love my butterfly/flower bed.
But! I had to make this post because these last days I’ve had some really amazing experiences:
- Friday I was on the SUP board again and I didn’t fall into the water at all and there were waves = major progress in body control and strength – woo hoo
- yesterday I wanted to buy a juice and it was a cash only place so while I went to an ATM a lady paid for my juice.
- I learned that it’s pretty easy to get a student visa here in Australia, so tomorrow I’m going to Sydney to talk to three schools that teaches academic english. If I’m accepted I’ve a place to stay already.
- I got my new swim suit today and it fits perfectly
- today my flat mate told me to use her spices so I don’t have to buy new ones.
- today I took a day off from boot camp and I’ve been working on my pictures and especially on starting my little side business on redbubbles selling my pictures and designs. Therefore I’m begging for help to spread the word. You don’t have to buy anything but please help me promote my stuff.
- I’ve found three organic shops in Bronte/Bondi where I live and spend most of my time.
Things are lucking a little brighter so I’m very happy and grateful.