Dearest all of you.
I’ll be quiet the next days but I’m carrying on with my Pro Life Actions. My life is one big chaos right now in the good way. Since my commune closes and I’ve to be out the 13th of December I’m working hard on getting ready to move.
This weekend I’ve sold/given away a lot of my stuff. Soon I’ll only have what I’m travelling with.
In my few hours of spare time I’m working hard on getting my personal papers digitalised and getting the papers I need in the future translated and certified.
At last but not least I’m contacting Australian authorities and universities to make future plans after my travelling are done.
This is a lot of work but I’m so happy to do it because it’s my dream 🙂
Got my holiday visa to Australia so now the flights and train rides are booked all the way to Sydney. So excited 🙂
- I’m leaving Norway on the 29th of January to visit my step father and a good friend in Denmark.
- February 9th I’m going to London and hopefully make some speeches and visit the 101 gang
- February 16th I’m heading for Darwin where I’ll stay 2 weeks before I take The Ghan to go on amazing adventures.
- I’ll get a couple of days in Adelaide where I’m going to see the Kangaroo Island as priority #1 before I’ll take the train with an amazing ride through the Blue Mountains to Sydney.
- So the 9th of March I’ll be back in Sydney and I’m so looking forward to it. I hope to have 1-2 weeks of boot camp and paperwork in Sydney before leaving for New Zealand and if possible ride across USA in June on a ATV to honour my parents who both died of cancer. It’s my hope to make this a charity trip to raise money for cancer research. How I do it I don’t know but today I took a major step towards making my dream a reality.
The last week I’ve sold a lot of stuff because I’ll only pack the most important things to get stored in Denmark and on my trip I only need necessities 🙂