The hair is such an important part of us. It’s a part of our signal to the surroundings. Is it clean, long, short etc. Do you look like G.I.Jane or like the boys from Kiss. Is it the natural colour or is it purple.
- I only use shampoo once in a while when needed – if you brush your hair good 3-4 times a day and massage the scalp thoroughly while the water is running in the shower the hair find its own balance. I’ve tried the no sulphate shampoo’s but my hair gets so dry and my scalp floss, so it’s a no-no 🙂
- I can’t bleach, colour, use styling products etc. in my hair, so having fun with that is not an option but right now I’ve coloured my hair red with henna powder and it works.
When I was in Sydney I needed to use shampoo a couple of times a week and I took a shower 1-2 a day.
Do you like me try to avoid become the missing link 😉
- I shave under the arms only in hot water (not sexy looking like a russian farmer).
- I use a silk epil from Braun to remove hair from my legs so it doesn’t look and feels like a grater.
- I pluck my eye brows with a tweezer.