There is a lot of benefits and if I’ve left one out please feel free to contact me 🙂
The experiences I’ve is:
- Better skin
- I get a lot of response on how good my skin is looking compared to my age. And when I look at people in my age group I see the result so living clean in so many years has really paid of.
- And as icing on the top, I’ve almost no rash unless I’m directly exposed to cold weather (>10 degrees celsius)
- Clean body – In the autumn 2014 I got a all-round check-up at the doctor and
- The only thing was my cholesterol level – but that I knew because it’s inherited and I hadn’t been able to live as clean and active as I wished I could up to the blood test. But since all the other test results were perfect I’m still allowed to control it thought my diet 🙂
- The very positive was that my level of toxins in the liver was 12 out of 60, and I’m living in a country that WHO have reported to be the country where people are having a high level of toxins in the body.
- Better teeth – my dentist told me last year that I’ve teeth as a dentist expect to see at a 20-year-old person.
- Less flu, cold and other infections
- More energy