1 serving of:
- 1 orange
- 1 red grape fruit (not for me but good)
- 1/2 pomelo
- 1 peach/nectarine
- 1/2 mango/papaya
- 1 apple evt. spiced with cinnamon
Always wash the fruit. If you’ve chosen a:
- citrus fruit, remove the cest and cut it in slices.
- mango or like, cut it into half and remove the stone. Remove the peel and cut in slices.
- apple, cut into boats and remove the cored.
1 small hand of nuts:
- pistachio nuts
- or mixed
1 large tablespoon seeds:
2 servings of vegetables:
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 avocado with 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 g broccoli (raw or blanched)
- 100 g cauliflower (raw or blanched)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 dl coleslaw or root salad
Always wash the vegetables. If you’ve chosen a:
- tomato: cut into slices
- avocado: cut into half, remove stone and take the avocado meat out with a spoon. Cut it in slices. Add the lemon juice to provent oxidation
- broccoli or cauliflower: cut into smaller pieces
- the coleslaw or root salad is normally leftovers I use.
1 serving of the good stuff if you like:
- 1 tablespoon guacamole or avocado butter
- 1 tablespoon mango salsa
- 1 tablespoon creamy spinach
Follow the links to the recipes (coming)
1 serving of the extra good stuff if yo like:
- 1 slice of graved salmon
- 50 grams of pure shrimps
- 1 omelet or scrambled eggs
Plate it all so it looks good and serve.