The Menopause start from somewhere in the beginning of the 40’ties and in the middle of the 50’ties. There will be signs that the egg-production is shutting down. That causes a decrease in the natural production of estrogen and progestogen in the body.
When the menopause comes some women have symptoms and others hardly any. But there are symptoms like:
- irregular menstruation
- Hot flashes
- Tension in the breasts
- Irritation and dryness in the vagina because of the lack of estrogen
- Increased urinary problems
- Cold hands and feet
- Rapid heart beat and high blood pressure
- Increase in weight
- Mood swings
- Lack of concentration
- Depression and passiveness
- Less sleep
Remember to talk to you doctor if you are on medication or have illnesses if you change your diet.
If it isn’t something you already are doing it’s very important to do it now:
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep (if you’ve problems sleeping, then rest or meditate just before you’re going to bed to calm the body and mind down)
- Drink enough water (not coffee, alcohol, light- or sugar containing drinks)
- Get outside at least 30 minutes every day and move around, so you get enough light and the body can create D-vitamin.
You can regulate your menopause a lot if you want to and one way is thought your diet.
- Cut down on the animal products
- Eat more fruit and vegetables in general.
- EatPhyto estrogens containing products like:
- Soy (1,5 dl a day – and this is the only time it’s recommended)
- Yellow curry
- Whole grain products
Help the body survive the changes going on:
- Kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts etc.
- Green plants in general
- Fatty fish
There is also several healing herbs that can help, but then it’s better to talk to a biopath or an alchemist, who knows about this.
Remember supplements are good but they can’t substitute a good diet.
Keep away from hot spices.
- The encyclopedia of healing foods by Michael Murray N.D. etc.
- Vitamins and minerals for health and wellness (a Danish book)