A clean living lifestyle isn’t just a diet, for me it’s a much bigger choice in life. It’s a lifestyle so
- I avoid as much artificial substances as possible both inside and outside.
- I take care of myself with drinking water, exercising and getting enough sleep.
- I think about the environment by my choices of cleaning agents, by recycling, buying organic or biodynamic if possible etc.
And yes I get challenges sometimes but I love challenges and I normally find a good solution.
Beside that Clean living is about keeping the “chemicals” in the body in balance too, so that means:
- Sleep enough.
- No smoking or use of any kind of tobacco.
- Avoid stress – f.ex. meditation or what ever works for you. Most important is to learn what triggers the negative stress and avoid that or find a way around it. – Here is my achilles heel.
- Keep fit and healthy – exercise.
On the positive side it means:
- have fun
- dance and sing – and don’t care how it looks or sounds if you can.
- take care of your attitude
- think positive and focus on the positive
- be grateful for what you’ve
- dream big and have a bucket list to focus on
- follow your gut feeling/instinct they’re usually right.
- and KISS (keep it simple stupid 😉
The best that has happend to me according to clean living is that I actually lost almost my hole life. It has been tough and still is some days but I wouldn’t want my old life back becaues I’m on my way to something much better 🙂