I had actually made one of those blah blah blah pages and it sucked – Pardon my languages but it was so boring, so I put a message on my Facebook wall and asked people to give me words that described me. I promised myself that I wouldn’t censure anything. I got so surprised and it has been the best thing I’ve done because describing myself is hard and like most people, I do a really bad job in that area.
Here is a short presentation of the crazy lady in control of the key-board 😉
I’m a strong and real woman living an authentic life build on honesty and gratitude.
Fun-loving, excited to try new experiences and a cute undercover rebellion. In all: an experimental diva.
I’m a diverse and clever person, where feeling things deeply is my super power. I’m intuitive with accuracy and a healing power woman. Taken under one term: A loving and empathetic badass.
People sees me as courageous, inspiring, gorgeous, beautiful and alluring.
A huge thank you to my helpers both official and unofficial for helping me with the above:
Richard L Treat Jr., SerendipiTea Lee, Joni Magnuson, Jennifer Marino McCord, Britt Helsinghoff Holmberg, Cheryl Low Khan and the anonymous ones 🙂
My long term goals:
- Run X-treme obstacle races
- Immigrate to Australia
- Fight for life
- Active outdoor/ocean lifestyle
- A family and good friends where I live
- A home where it’s possible to have open doors for the people I love and care about
- Clean living
- Nature/Ocean – I’m an ocean girl and Bondi Beach is my home no matter where I live.
- Tasty food (preferably Paleo or like)
- Essential oils and herbs (alchemy)
- Having fun, laughing and being social
- Being creative
- I’ve done a lot of genealogy too
I love movies and have a lot so here is a couple of examples – but be sure that I mostly sees movies with a deeper messages hidden somewhere and if it’s spiced with dry english humour I’m sold 😉
- Crocodile Dundee (got to love them)
- P.S. I love you
- Keeping mum (love dry english humour)
- Remember sunday
- Love Actually
- The 5 love languages
- Personality Plus
- Modern Essentials
- The encyclopedia of healing foods by Murray, Michael T. etc.
Causes I support or give my time to:
- Nature/enviromental work
- Provention of bullying and suicide
- First aid
- Animal care
- Kids welfare
If you want to check my CV I’m on LinkedIn but there has been no proofreading yet since I’m in the process of translating it all and I need to get a lot of my documents translated too. The translation will be done very soon. In May I took the IELTS with band 7,5 in academic grade.
If you have questions for me feel free to write: