Got my holiday visa to Australia so now the flights and train rides are booked all the way to Sydney. So excited 🙂
- I’m leaving Norway on the 29th of January to visit my step father and a good friend in Denmark.
- February 9th I’m going to London and hopefully make some speeches and visit the 101 gang
- February 16th I’m heading for Darwin where I’ll stay 2 weeks before I take The Ghan to go on amazing adventures.
- I’ll get a couple of days in Adelaide where I’m going to see the Kangaroo Island as priority #1 before I’ll take the train with an amazing ride through the Blue Mountains to Sydney.
- So the 9th of March I’ll be back in Sydney and I’m so looking forward to it. I hope to have 1-2 weeks of boot camp and paperwork in Sydney before leaving for New Zealand and if possible ride across USA in June on a ATV to honour my parents who both died of cancer. It’s my hope to make this a charity trip to raise money for cancer research. How I do it I don’t know but today I took a major step towards making my dream a reality.
The last week I’ve sold a lot of stuff because I’ll only pack the most important things to get stored in Denmark and on my trip I only need necessities 🙂